Irreversible automation complete with electronic card and articulated transmission arm for swing gates up to 2.3 m per leaf ideal for residential or condominium applications, on medium and large pillars.
• Can operate in emergency mode during power outages.
• Simplified connection with a single 3-wire cable for motor and encoder management.
• Electronic board, with separate terminal blocks and display, to facilitate start-up and diagnosis phases. Storing for up to 250 different users.
• Self-diagnosing safety devices – whether wireless or not.
• Radio programming Rolling code and integrated Key Code (Twin).
• Devices developed for connection to the cloud, via CAME Connect.
• Management of wireless security accessories for the RIO System 2.0 series
• Used to directly manage CAME key pads using the R800 board or connect CAME transponder selectors using the R700 accessory
|Protection rating (IP)||54|
|Power supply (V - 50/60 Hz)||-|
|Power supply to motor (V)||24 DC|
|Maneuvering time at 90° (s)||13 ÷ 30|
|Operating temperature (°C)||-20 ÷ +55|
|Motor’s heat protection (°C)||-|
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by phone. Personalized or other customized products cannot be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless stated otherwise at the time of purchase.
If you need to return an item for any reason, the purchaser is responsible for the cost of the return carriage in any circumstances
We are open Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays.
For orders received before 2 pm, we aim to deliver on a next day service
(This does not include any fabricated items)
*Please note there is a 15% restocking charge for returns*
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on our systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognized 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.