The Half Tank is a hydraulic swing operator suitable for commercial and light industrial use; it is able to handle opening cycles of up to 55 per hour.
With 3 pump versions to alter operating speeds and three operator lengths, it can be used for pedestrian gates or gate leaves up to 7000mm in length and 700kg in weight.
A key manual release is provided making this one of the most secure operators on the market.
• Hydraulic swing gate operator for condominium use for leaf lengths up to max 7 meters
• Extremely silent
• Hydraulic reliability
• Anti crushing guaranteed through by-pass valves for max. thrust setting
• On request version with hydraulic slowdown only in closing or in opening/closing
• Standard ball joint on all versions for precise adjustment of the stroke
• Standard aluminium oscillating back fixing fork
• Versions: (AC) lock in opening/closing, (SB) without lock, (SC) in closing only, (SA) in opening only
• 20 mm rod diameter
• Piston stroke 270 mm or 390 mm
• Version 390 mm with metal standard release PLUS
• Round joint for stroke adjustment
• On request “PG” models with standard POSITION GATE
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by phone. Personalized or other customized products cannot be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless stated otherwise at the time of purchase.
If you need to return an item for any reason, the purchaser is responsible for the cost of the return carriage in any circumstances
We are open Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays.
For orders received before 2 pm, we aim to deliver on a next day service
(This does not include any fabricated items)
*Please note there is a 15% restocking charge for returns*
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on our systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognized 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.