The new bollard in the J Series range, conceived for perimeter protection applications. It can absorb up to 656,000 joules energy; the equivalent of the impact of a 6800kg truck at a speed of 50km/h in less than 1 metre.
• Bollard has been tested in accordance with ASTM F 2656-07 Standard Test Method for Vehicle Crash Testing of Perimeter Barriers and was successfully ranked with the highest class (P1).
• All in one: bollard has a built-in hydraulic drive unit to avoid loss of power on underground pipes.
• No pipes with oil under pressure on underground ducts to avoid leakage or failure risks.
• Duty cycle suitable for use in heavy traffic conditions.
• Emergency Fast Operation circuit (option) for rapid rising in 1.5 seconds.
• Bollard is kept in the raised position by hydraulic blocking in the event of power failure.
• Built-in LED lights for visibility and increased safety particularly when the bollard is moving.
• Bollard is retractable and can be customised in colour reducing the visual impact on its surrounding environment.
• Stainless steel internal fixing frames.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by phone. Personalized or other customized product may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless stated otherwise during time of purchase.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays. For each individual order, we select a shipping method that will provide both value and speedy delivery.
*Please note there is a 15% restocking charge for returns*
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on our systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.