Anti-terrorism bollards tested and certified (crash-rated) by an independent body according to both IWA 14-1:2013 movable bollard V/7200[N2A]/48/90:5.5 and PAS68: 2013 movable bollard V/7500 [N2]/48/90:5.2/-- standards. Each bollard has an independent pump so that in the event of a control unit failure, the other bollards in the environment remain functional.
The XPASS B 800 can be integrated with the Ranch D fixed bollard, into a suitable configuration to help provide the required high level of protection for a defined area.
The XPASS B 800 is 800 mm in height and 273 mm diameter, all versions are equipped with an LED light crown and are available in two finishes: painted steel coloured RAL 7015 or stainless steel. They are suitable for many types of environment.
|Raising time||7 secs|
|Control unit||Perseo CBD|
|Breaking resistance||800,000 Joule|
|Frequency of use||2,000 op/day|
|Limit switch||Reed magnetic sensor|
|Manual operation||Reversible with no power|
|Temperature range||-40°C to 60°C|
IWA 14-1:2013 movable bollard V/7200[N2A]/48/90:5.5
PAS68: 2013 movable bollard V/7500 [N2]/48/90:5.2/--
1. Please select the bollard with your preferences above.
2. The BFT range of bollards require a specific Perseo CBE Bollard Controller (click or see bellow)
(NB. One controller can run up to 4 bollards together simultaneously, therefore one separate entrance and exit would require two controllers).
3. We recommend Mitto B Two Channel Transmitters (click or see bellow if required) for access control
4. We recommend PROCON loop detectors (click or see bellow if required), usually one loop detector per separate entrance or exit.
5. Loops detectors require specific loop cable (click or see bellow if required) in the ground, 100 metres is usually good enough for 3 or 4 small / medium loops.
6. Additional safety: we recommend traffic lights (click or see bellow), usually one traffic light per separate entrance or exit.
7. Additional safety: we recommend anti-tampering sensor (click or see bellow).
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by phone within 14 days of receipt of goods. Personalized or other customized products cannot be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless stated otherwise at the time of purchase.
If you need to return an item for any reason, the purchaser is responsible for the cost of the return carriage in any circumstances
We are open Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays.
For orders received before 2 pm, we aim to deliver on a next day service
(This does not include any fabricated items)
*Please note there is a 15% restocking charge for all returns*
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on our systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognized 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.