CITY2+ Digital control unit for swing and sliding gates equipped with 24Vdc motors
• Programming achieved using 3 program buttons and display
• Plug-in adapter for modular radio receiver
• Start, pedestrian start, and stop transmitter controls
• Auxiliary channel management from the transmitter
• Emergency pack battery input
• Encoder input
• Low voltage output for warning light or 24V flashing light
• Safety device test before any opening
• Amperometric sensor obstacle detection function with programmable threshold
• Operational cycle counter, with programmable maintenance reminders
• Leaf slow-down function in limit switch area to prevent noisy closure and rebound
• Monitoring of input status using the display ADI connector for connecting optional modules
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by phone. Personalized or other customized products cannot be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless stated otherwise at the time of purchase.
If you need to return an item for any reason, the purchaser is responsible for the cost of the return carriage in any circumstances
We are open Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays.
For orders received before 2 pm, we aim to deliver on a next day service
(This does not include any fabricated items)
*Please note there is a 15% restocking charge for returns*
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on our systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognized 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.