The new digital radio switch Sirmo-Digit does not need any electrical wire and send a code compatible with Phoenix series transmitters (433.92 MHz)
• Replace standard key switches
• Are operated by entering a personalised combination of between 1 to 8 digits on the backlit numerical keypad
• Can be programmed with 9 different channels
• Are made from pressure die-cast aluminium and resistant to damage and vandalism
• Are available in radio (powered by two 1.5 Volt AAA batteries) or cable (powered directly from the receiver-control unit) versions
• The cable versions can interface with DEC-4 and RXP-VRD decoder
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by phone. Personalized or other customized products cannot be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless stated otherwise at the time of purchase.
If you need to return an item for any reason, the purchaser is responsible for the cost of the return carriage in any circumstances
We are open Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays.
For orders received before 2 pm, we aim to deliver on a next day service
(This does not include any fabricated items)
*Please note there is a 15% restocking charge for returns*
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on our systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognized 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.